The tournament server is available to everyone unconditionally and almost all the time. If you don't know how to join, follow these instructions!
How to join the tournament server on Dofus?
Get an access
Access to the tournament server is possible by having a "tournament account", which is a classic Dofus account. You can use such an account when an access session to the tournament server is in progress.
- Login to the KTA website.
- Go to the "Tournament server" page (accessible from the "Participate" tab).
- If an access session is in progress, then simply click on the "Sign Up" button to receive your login information. You will keep it until the end of the session. A session usually starts a few days after the end of the previous one.
- If there is no session going on, information on when the next will be held should be available. If not, feel free to check the KTA Discord server.
- It is imperative that you read and follow the instructions on the "Tournament Server" page.
Login to Dofus
- Login to the Ankama Launcher with the login details you received.
- If you are asked for a name then enter "Nazkan Ankama".
- If the IDs are incorrect, unregister from the session (on the "Tournament Server" page), wait a full 2 minutes and re-register. You will receive the same account with a new password that should work.
- Select the tournament server from the list of servers to access your characters.
- You have name changing potions in inventory. Changing name of 1 class also changes the name of all other classes of the same account, so you don't need to repeat the process.
- Each class is level 200.
- Each character has in inventory all the equipment of level 160 and above, some exceptions of lower level as well as all the pets/petsmounts/trophies/Dofus.
- A stable with all mounts at level 100 is available on the right map. Please note that, as on a classic account, the stable and the mounts are shared between all the characters of the account.
- Each character has a boost of 1 AP/MP/RA.
- You can create a guild via the NPC on the right map.
- All battle arenas are accessible from the NPCs in the central map.