Tournament accounts contains the 19 Dofus classes at level 200 each having:
- All equipment level 160 and above as well as some exceptions
- All pets and mounts at level 100. Please note, as with a classic DOFUS account, the stable is shared between all characters on the account. A mount equipped on one character is therefore no longer available for the others
- A bonus of 1 AP, 1 PM and 1 Range
- Cosmetics in all categories except shields. If a player succeeds in obtaining a cosmetic shield, he is forbidden to equip it.
If you are registered to a tournament, at your first connection, you must change your nickname (using a potion you have in inventory) to the one you entered when registering for the tournament. If your nickname is not available :
- Either the registrations for the tournament are not finished, in this case you must modify your registration to put a new nickname.
- Either the tournament registrations are finished, in this case you must contact an organizer on Discord to clearly explain your case.
Unless authorized by the KTA staff, it is forbidden to use tournament accounts for anything other than playing in the tournament zone of the Dofus 2 tournament server.
You will always receive the same tournament account each time you register, unless you do not register for a long period of time. Your account can then be given to another player, and therefore, in case of a first registration, it is possible to receive an account already used in the past.
Tournament accounts are lent to you by Ankama via the KTA and do not belong to you. Their access can be withdrawn at any time.
KTA users are responsible for all that happens to the accounts loaned to them, and will have to answer to acts committed with these before the KTA organization as well as before Ankama Games.