The KTA organization reserves the right to modify all or part of the rules to ensure the smooth running of events.
- It is strongly recommended to KTA users to join the organization Discord server: https://discord.gg/CqtPtpC
- The KTA usernames must be intelligible.
- Users must name themselves with the nickname for which they are known on Dofus. In case of a change of nickname, it is necessary to indicate the old one in the profile description for at least 2 months.
- If a user has more than one KTA account, then he must name them all in a similar way. For example: Shax, Shax2, Shax3.
- All KTA users owe respect to each others.
- The KTA users’ profile page MUST NOT be inappropriate, for example : containing insults or pornographic content.
- A player's personal behaviour may lead to sanctions against his whole team.
- No level or server requirements on Dofus MMO are required to register for the KTA.
- All teams are obliged to go through the ktarena.com website to participate in a KTA tournament.
- It is forbidden to have a team name or logo copying the name or logo of another without its permission.
- It is forbidden to change the team players during a tournament.
- It is forbidden to be in several teams in the same time.
- It is forbidden to have more than 4 players playing in a team during a tournament.
- It is forbidden to team up with a player who has been banned from the KTA.
- Between tournaments, teams may make as many changes of players as they wish as long as they keep at least one permanent player. A member is considered as permanent in a team if he respects one of the following conditions:
- he or she has been with the team since the team's first participation in a tournament
- he or she is in the team for at least 3 consecutive finished tournaments
- The KTA Discord server can be used to search for teammates.
- A registration help page is available here.
- Nicknames entered in a tournament registration are those which must obligatory be taken on Dofus. If some nicknames are unavailable on Dofus, players have to modify their registration (by themselves before the end of the registrations, or by contacting an organizer after the end of the registrations).
- In case of registration with several accounts belonging to the same player, then all the usernames must be similar. Example: Shax, Shax-one, Shax-two.
- All KTA tournaments are played on a specific Dofus tournament server provided by Ankama Games.
- Explanations about this server and its access are available on this page, which serves as regulation.
- All KTA tournaments are played in 3v3 matches on a map of the Goultard Arena on Dofus.
- Playing several characters within the same team during a match is authorized for all tournaments except the Dofus Masters.
- KTA players must search for their opponents to start the games at the specified time. You can send a private message on Dofus via the "/w CharacterName" or search for your opponents on the KTA Discord server. All players’ nickname are on the tournament pages of the KTA website.
- It is forbidden to invite your opponents in a group in order to see their stuff.
- A match for which a valid result has already been communicated is never (re)started, unless the organization decides to do so.
- It is forbidden to leave the preparation phase of a fight while being alone in your team.
- It is forbidden to leave a match if it has consequences on the continuity of the match.
- It is forbidden to arrange a match result.
- If a team wishes to benefit from a forfeit victory due to a fault of its opponents, it must manifest itself immediately after the fault is committed. Continuing the draft or the match without informing the organization and the opponents after this fault means giving up the right to forfeit.
- Spectator mode must remain open during all matches.
- During the qualifiers rounds in Swiss rounds or in a championship, except for the last swiss round, the draw rule is applied. The match finishes at the end of the 20th turn. If the teams have equal number of characters alive, then it's a draw; otherwise, the team in numerical superiority wins the match.
- At the end of all matches, including forfeits by opponents, teams must report the result on the KTA website (via the matches list of the current round). Report fake results is punishable.
- A team which miss two matches of the same tournament without justification accepted by the organization is eliminated from this tournament and does not receive any associated reward.
Drafts and forfeit
- All KTA matches start with a draft phase. This determines the compositions played by each of the teams for the upcoming match.
- Drafts must be made on the draft module of the KTA. Information about the use of the module and the drafts process can be found at this page.
- Teams must join their draft within 10 minutes of the indicated match schedule. Once this period passed, the absent teams are declared forfeit. If both teams are absent, then it is a double forfeit.
- Once the draft is complete, teams must start the match before the forfeit time written on the draft. Teams not ready on time will be declared forfeit (except in Gold league, see the specific rules).
- At the end of each qualifiers match of a tournament, the teams receive some additional points depending on the match result. These points are a ranking criterion.
- Additional points are distributed as well. The result corresponds to the number of characters alive in each team at the end of the match.
- Where rules stipulate it, the Percentage of Adverse Victory (PVA) can be a ranking criterion. It is calculated by adding the victories of the teams met divided by the number of games played by the teams met.
|3 - 0||60||0|
|2 - 0 or 3 - 1 at the end of turn 20 in case of a match with the draw rule||50||10|
|1 - 0 or 3 - 2 or 2 - 1 at the end of turn 20 in case of a match with the draw rule||40||20|
|Draw (as many players alive at the end of turn 20 in case of a match with the draw rule)||30|
Because each situation is unique, the KTA organization reserves the right to apply an appropriate penalty to each violation of the rules. This can range from a simple warning to a permanent ban from the KTA, and Ankama Games can also add a penalty depending on the nature of the fault. In addition, criminal action may conduct the accused in judicial proceedings.