The Bronze league is the lowest league among the 3 (Gold, Silver, Bronze). Any new KTA team starts his course in Bronze league.
Bronze league tournaments include general rules available on this link : rules.
- A Bronze tournament begins with a 10 Swiss rounds qualifier with all teams.
- The draft letter for each match is determined as follows : the team that had the less amount of letter choice priority during the occuring tournament will have the said priority. If both teams have had the same amount, the priority will be given randomly.
- A victory grants 3 Tournament Points, a draw grants 1 Tournament Point, a defeat grants no Tournament Points.
- Additional Points are also given according to the result of each match, as defined in the general rules.
- The tie breaker priority goes as follow : Tournament Points> Buccholz > Additional Points> Head-to-head results. Tiebreakers will be held as needed.
- The 32 best teams are qualified for play-off, a single elimination tree going from RO16 to the final. There is no third-place play-off.
- The tree is seed optimized (1st vs 32nd, 2nd vs 31st, etc.)
- All matches are played in BO3 (Best Of 3 matches).
- The highest ranked team in qualifiers has the letter choice priority for BO3 matches 1 and 3, the other team has the priority for match 2.
- Bronze tournament’s winners earns an exclusive Bronze Tournament’s shield on Dofus.
- Teams reaching the round of 16 of a Bronze league tournament are promoted in Silver league.
- All teams can get some KTA points as defined in the rules KTA points.
Interactions with Silver league
- Teams reaching the round of 16 of a Bronze tournament are promoted to Silver league.
- The 16 last teams of a Silver tournament (among which may be forfeit or non-registered teams) are downgraded to Bronze league.