The Tournament Placement rules include the general rules.
All times are in UTC+1.
Registrations are open from 10/01/22 at 9:00 pm until 20/01/22 at 11:59 pm.
The tournament takes place from 23/01/22 to 20/02/22 according to the schedule present in the Calendar tab. It is composed of 13 Swiss rounds followed by double elimination playoffs for the 64 best teams of the rounds.
Reminders of the general rules:
- all matches are played after a draft phase on the KTA draft module. More information about drafts here
- teams can have 10 minutes late to start the draft, and 30 minutes of preparation between the end of the draft and the match start (it has to begin before the "forfeit" time indicated on the draft)
It is forbidden to deliberately take advantage of a bug in the game, including casting Xelor's Teleportation spell on turn 1.
The qualifications are composed of 13 Swiss rounds.
During the rounds, the draft letter for each match is determined as follows: if a team had less often the choice than its opponent in its previous matches, then it has the letter choice for the match. If both teams had so much choice in their previous matches, then the letter choice is randomly assigned.
A victory earns 3 Tournament Points, a draw earns 1 Tournament Point, a defeat earns no Tournament Points. Additional Points are also distributed as defined in the general regulations.
The classification criteria are in order of priority: Tournament Points > Percentage of Victory of Opponents encountered (PVA) > Additional Points > Direct result between the teams. Tie-break games will be held as needed on 07/02/22 8pm.
The 64 best teams in qualifiers are qualified in playoffs, which are played in double elimination, with a Winner Bracket and a Loser Bracket.
The confrontations are played in 2 winning matches (BO3). The highest-ranked team in qualifiers has the draft letter choice in games 1 and 3, the other team has it in game 2. Drafts are made as games go on and not all at the beginning. Drafts for games 2 and 3 must be thrown within 10 minutes of the end of the previous game, without possible delay.
The top 32 starts in the Winner Bracket, with the top 1 vs the top 32, 2 vs 31, etc. If a team loses in the Winner Bracket, it moves into the Loser Bracket.
Top 33 to 64 starts in the Loser Bracket, with top 33 vs top 64, 34 vs 63, etc. If teams lose in the Loser Bracket, they are eliminated. The Loser Bracket of the Dofus Leagues Qualifier ends after its second quarterfinal round.
Distribution in the leagues
- 4 semi-finalist teams of the Winner Bracket
- 4 teams winning the second quarterfinals of the Loser Bracket
- 4 teams eliminated in the second quarterfinals of the Loser Bracket
- 4 teams eliminated in the first quarterfinals of the Loser Bracket
- 2 teams eliminated in the second RO16 of the Loser Bracket best ranked in the round
Bronze League, division 1:
- 46 other teams that qualified for the finals
- top 65 to 68 of the rounds
Bronze League, division 2: top 69 to 143 of the rounds
Bronze League, division 3: top 144 to 243 of the rounds
Bronze League, division 4: all other teams